Cumberland County Playhouse Trip
Join us for a day trip to Crossville, TN for lunch and a play on April 25. We will leave the church at 10:00 a.m. EST and eat lunch at 11:00 a.m. CST. The play is at 1:00 p.m CST and we will return at approximately 6:00 p.m. Cost is $60 for bus, lunch and play. $40 for lunch and play (if you drive on your own). Scholarships available, see Kathy Smith or Clay Harrington. Deadline for signing up is April 17. Money is non-refundable after April 17. Space for fellowship and fun on the bus is limited. We have 75 tickets reserved for the play, Forever Plaid and the theater is ADA accessible. If you need these accommodations, please advise as they are limited also.
Evening Worship Services and Socials
- April 28, 6:00 p.m.
- July 28, 6:00 p.m.
- August 25, Hymn Sing and Ice Cream 6:00 p.m.
- September 29, 6:00 p.m.
- May 24, Preview concert by the Rejoice Choir before they leave on tour and dinner afterwards
- June 25, day trip To Mount Pisgah Bible Printing Ministry in Oliver Springs for a service project
- August 8, Lunch and Learn
- October 2, Hello Fall
- November 14, Thanksgiving Celebration and Lunch
Look for future announcements that are in the planning for the summer and fall including
- An overnight trip to the Ark in Williamstown, KY
- A day trip to Renfro Valley, KY for a show, shopping and lunch
- Knoxville Riverboat Ride to see the fall leaves
- Christmas show at Smoky Mountain Opry
- Christmas Caroling
- Intergenerational Activities with our middle and high school students
Governor's Mansion Tour
On December 6, 2018, we toured the 3-story, 16-room Tennessee's Governor's Residence decorated for Christmas with the theme "Tennessee Tourism" to showcase the successful businesses, attractions, and destinations that draw millions of visitors to our state.