Searching Psalms: Psalm 131
Passage: Psalm 131:1–131:3
This list contains the primary resources that were used to prepare this sermon series. Check them out if you want to dig a little deeper.
- Tokunboh Adeyemo (ed.), Africa Bible Commentary.
- Jeremiah Burroughs, The Rare Jewel of Christian Contentment.
- Thomas Brooks, Precious Remedies Against Satan’s Devices.
- John Calvin, Commentary on the Psalms.
- H. B. Charles, Jr., A Safe Place in God.
- Timothy Keller, The Timothy Keller Sermon Archive.
- Derek Kidner, Psalms 1-72; Psalms 73-150.
- C. S. Lewis, Mere Christianity.
- Logos Bible Software.
- Tim Mackie, Read Scripture: Illustrated Summaries of Biblical Books.
- Ray Ortland, Delight Determines Destiny
- The Westminster Confession of Faith and Catechisms.
- Dallas Willard, Renovation of the Heart.
Our preachers thoroughly cite all sources in their written sermon notes. Due to the extemporaneous nature of oral communication, delivery may occasionally contain material not fully cited or original to the particular preacher. In such situations, neither the preacher nor the church asserts ownership to such material.