The Nursery Ministry at Cedar Springs seeks to create a safe and secure environment where the love of Christ is displayed through gentle and conscientious care. We consider it a privilege to serve young children and their parents.
During this phase of our COVID Reopening Plan, our Weekday Nursery is not available.
Nursery Care is offered on Weekday mornings and evenings for Bible studies and small groups by reservation only, for children ages birth through preschool age.
For information on requesting childcare for your group, contact Kris Johnson at 865-291-5242 or email@example.com.
Items to Bring When Leaving Your Child in Our Care:
- A diaper bag, with disposable diapers, burping cloths, bibs, and a change of clothing
- Bottles and/or cups; formula, milk, juice and/or food if appropriate
- Pacifiers, paci-clips, security blankets
- A change of clothing if your child is potty training
- PLEASE make sure all items are clearly LABELED with the child's first and last name.
Please Dress Your Child:
- According to the weather. Older children will play on the playground if the weather permits.
- In a jacket or coat if needed (please label with name.)
- In comfortable shoes (or socks if non-walker) that will not easily slip off their feet.
Our Health Care Policy is for the well being of all the children, volunteers and staff. All children attending the Nursery must be free from communicable diseases and free of fever, unexplained rash, upset stomach, diarrhea, vomiting, crusty or oozing eyes, and respiratory infections for at least 24 hours. (Symptoms of respiratory infection include sore throat, nasal congestion, earache, cough, and white, yellow or green drainage.) The Nursery reserves the right to refuse children who may pose a health risk to others.