Staff, students and their families are experiencing a different kind of CSWS as we continue to weather the COVID pandemic, though no less dynamic, engaging, loving and educational, as we implement special procedures and cleaning protocol amid this public health emergency, including:
- All vaccinated staff may work mask-free, and unvaccinated staff are required to wear masks indoors or anytime outside within 6 feet of another individual/child. Some vaccinated staff may choose to wear masks by personal choice for additional protection.
- Any parents or visitors to the building will need to wear a mask, as recommended by CDC, as our enrollment population is not eligible to be vaccinated at this time.
- Staff and visitors will complete a simple health screening daily.
- Drop-off and pick-up services to a child's car door are highly recommended for parent convenience and a smoother transition.
- Extended cleaning procedures during and at the end of each day ensure maximum sanitation.
- Virtual education in the event of local closures or stay-at-home orders.
For more information on our COVID-19 specific guidelines, please refer to the 2020-2021 Handbook Addendum.
Cedar Springs Weekday School has been a ministry of Cedar Springs Presbyterian Church since 1966, serving church families and the greater Knoxville community as an evangelistic outreach, assisting parents in the educational training of their children for God.
Find us on Facebook by searching Cedar Springs Weekday School!
About the Weekday School
The video below gives history, programming information, and invites you to tour the school.
2016-17 Marked the School's 50th Anniversary
The video below commemorates the Weekday School's golden celebration.
- Part-time Preschool (for 2s, 3s, 4s & 5s)
- Full-time Preschool (for 1s, 2s, 3s, Pre-K)
- a toddler class will no longer be offered August, 2021
- State Certified Accredited Kindergarten
School Age Care
- Fall/Spring School Age Care for grades K - 5
- Summer Camp for grades K - 5
Take a Virtual Tour
Cedar Springs Weekday School, 9132 Kingston Pike, Knoxville, TN 37923
Phone: (865) 291-5252 | Fax: (865) 291-5255 | Email: email@example.com
Karen Witcher, M.Ed., Director
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Phone: (865) 291-5219
Susie Isaac, M.A., Assistant Director
Email: email@example.com | Phone: (865) 291-5264
Rachel King, M.A., Admissions & Preschool Coordinator
Phone: (865) 291-5229
Kelley Stanfield, School Age Care Coordinator
Phone: (865) 291-5277
Ann Anderson, M.A., Administrative Office Coordinator
Phone: (865) 291-5252
Lisa Kyker, A.S., Human Resources Specialist
Phone: (865) 291-5251