Cedar Springs Weekday School looks forward to reopening:
- August 10, 2020 for full-time preschool
- August 17, 2020 for certified kindergarten,
part-time preschool &
school age care students
Staff, students and their families will experience a different kind of CSWS when they return, though no less dynamic, engaging, loving and educational, as we implement special procedures and cleaning protocol amid the COVID-19 public health emergency, including:
- All staff must wear a mask at all times
- Only staff and students may enter the facilities
- All who enter must submit to a health screening
- Drop-off from and pick-up to the child’s car door
- Extended cleaning procedures at each day’s end to ensure maximum sanitation ahead of the next school day
- Virtual education in the event of local closures or stay-at-home orders
For more information on our COVID-19 specific guidelines, please refer to the 2020-2021 Handbook Addendum.
Cedar Springs Weekday School has been a ministry of Cedar Springs Presbyterian Church since 1966, serving church families and the greater Knoxville community as an evangelistic outreach, assisting parents in the educational training of their children for God.
Find us on Facebook by searching Cedar Springs Weekday School!
About the Weekday School
The video below gives history, programming information, and invites you to tour the school.
2016-17 Marked the School's 50th Anniversary
The video below commemorates the Weekday School's golden celebration.
- Part-time Preschool (for 2s, 3s, 4s & 5s)
- Full-time Preschool (for 1s, 2s, 3s, Pre-K)
- a toddler class will no longer be offered August, 2021
- State Certified Accredited Kindergarten
School Age Care
- Fall/Spring School Age Care for grades K - 5
- Summer Camp for grades K - 5
Cedar Springs Weekday School, 9132 Kingston Pike, Knoxville, TN 37923
Phone: (865) 291-5252 | Fax: (865) 692-5505 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Karen Witcher, M.Ed., Director
Email: email@example.com | Phone: (865) 291-5277
Susie Isaac, M.A., Assistant Director
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Phone: (865) 291-5264
Rachel King, M.A., Admissions & Preschool Coordinator
Phone: (865) 291-5229
Jasmine Thibou, MBA, School Age Care & Marketing Coordinator
Phone: (865) 291-5219
Ann Anderson, M.A., Administrative Office Coordinator
Phone: (865) 291-5252
Lisa Kyker, A.S., Human Resources Specialist
Phone: (865) 291-5251